Sunday 19 May 2013

Maldives


In our spring break me and my husband went to the Maldives to stay at one of their resort Angsana Velavaru. It took 5 hours from Dubai to Male there capital. Then we took another flight which was the water-plane which it is only for 15 passengers. I thought it would be scary as it was my first time to ride a water-plane but actually it was not except the loud sound of the engine. It took 45 minutes to arrive then we ride a boat to reach the Island. We reached there at the perfect moment which was the sunset time. After the good hospitality they showed us our villa. We did many activities such as, fishing which I had the chance to catch one fish and we ate it the second day at lunch. We also did the banana ride which I was scared at first however, it was exciting. The most things that I liked were the relaxing atmosphere. It happened that the time that we were there was Christmas, so we got a gift from the resort plus, they were celebrating at night with local people and some tradition dances which were nice.  





No comments:

Post a Comment